Examination, Records & Splints
March 11-12, 2023
We will publish a new date soon!
About the course
The Essential Course Hands-on series of courses teaches dentists how to examine, diagnose, treatment-plan, and treat every patient.
Covering simple to complex cases, the course is taught over three comprehensive two-day modules, with the majority of time focussed on hands-on training and implementation.
During the course you will learn:
- How to take an effective history
- The 6 keys to a comprehensive examination: Teeth – Function – Periodontal – Cancer – Airway – Aesthetics
- Photography as a record, to aid patient engagement and treatment planning
- How to find and record a Stable Condylar Position (centric relation)
- How and when to mount models – analogue and digital
- Patient communication – summary of findings
- How to discover if the patient is a “biological” patient or a “comprehensive” patient
- Smile design basics and how to use digital technology to quickly help the patient understand the possibilities
- The power of the Additive Mockup Smile (ADDm©)
- Which splint to use in every situation
- How to fabricate, fit and adjust a mid point splint
- How to fabricate, fit and adjust a full coverage splint
To aid continued learning and progress you will be given an assignment to be completed before the next module.
Sign up now
until Febuary 28, 2023
10 500 PLN
after Febuary 28, 2023: